76. Nazarene - And he came and dwelt in a city called Nazareth: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets, He shall be called a Nazarene, Matthew 2:23.
77. Only Begotten Son - No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him, John 1:18.
78. Our Passover - Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us, 1 Corinthians 5:7.
79. Prince of the kings of the earth - And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, Revelation 1:5.
80. Prince of Life - And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses, Acts 3:15.
81. Prince of Peace - For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace, Isaiah 9:6.
82. Prophet - And he said unto them, What things? And they said unto him, Concerning Jesus of Nazareth, which was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people, Luke 24:19; For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you, Acts 3:22.
83. Redeemer - For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth, Job 19:25.
84. Resurrection and Life - Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live, John 11:25.
85. Rock - And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ, 1 Corinthians 10:4.
86. Root of David - I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star, Revelation 22:16.
87. Rose of Sharon - I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys, Song of Solomon 2:1.
88. Saviour - For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord, Luke 2:11.
89. Seed of Woman - And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel, Genesis 3:15.
90. Shepherd and Bishop of Souls - For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls, 1 Peter 2:25.
91. Shiloh - The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be, Genesis 49:10.
92. Son of the Blessed - But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed? Mark 14:61.
93. Son of David, son of Abraham - The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham, Matthew 1:1.
94. Son of God - And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son, Matthew 2:1; Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel, John 1:49.
95. Son of the highest - He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David, Luke 1:32.
96. Son of man - And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head, Matthew 8:20.
97. Sun of righteousness - But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall, Malachi 4:2.
98. True Light - That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world, John 1:9.
99. True Vine - I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman, John 15:1.
100. Truth - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me, John 14:6.
102. Witness - Behold, I have given him for a witness to the people, a leader and commander to the people, Isaiah 55:4.
103. Word - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, John 1:1.
104. Word of God - And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God, Revelation 19:13.
This does not claim to be an exhaustive list.