26. Elect of God - Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles, Isaiah 42:1.
27. Everlasting Father - For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace, Isaiah 9:6.
28. Faithful Witness - And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, Revelation 1:5.
29. First and Last - And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last, Revelation 1:17.
30. First Begotten - And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, Revelation 1:5.
31. Forerunner - Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec, Hebrews 6:20.
32. Glory of the Lord - And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it, Isaiah 40:5.
33. God - The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God, Isa 40:3.
34. God Blessed - Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen, Romans 9:5.
35. Good Shepherd - I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep, John 10:11.
36. Governor - And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel, Matthew 2:6.
37. Great High Priest - Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession, Hebrews 4:14.
38. Head of the Church - And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, Ephesians 1:22.
39. Heir of all Things - Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds, Hebrews 1:2.
40. Holy Child - For of a truth against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both Herod, and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles, and the people of Israel, were gathered together, Acts 4:27.
41. Holy One But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you, Acts 3:14.