5. Amen - And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God, Revelation 3:14.
7. Arm of the Lord - Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the LORD; awake, as in the ancient days, in the generations of old. Art thou not it that hath cut Rahab, and wounded the drag, Isaiah 51:9; Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed? Isaiah 53:1.
8. Author and Finisher of our Faith - Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God, Hebrews 12:2.
11. Beloved - Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles, Matthew 12:18.
12. Blessed and only Potentate - Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords, 1 Timothy 6:15.
13. Branch - In that day shall the branch of the LORD be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel, Isaiah 4:2.
14. Bread of Life - And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst; I am that bread of life, John 6:35,48.
16. Chief Shepherd - And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away, 1 Peter 5:4.
17. Christ of God - He said unto them, But whom say ye that I am? Peter answering said, The Christ of God, Luke 9:20.
18. Consolation of Israel - And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him, Luke 2:25.
20. Counsellor - For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace, Isaiah 9:6.
21. Creator - For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him, Colossians 1:16.
22. Dayspring - Through the tender mercy of our God; whereby the dayspring from on high hath visited us, Luke 1:78.
23. Deliverer - And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob, Romans 11:26.
24. Desire of all Nations - And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the LORD of hosts, Haggai 2:7.
25. Door - Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep, John 10:7.