Title & Purpose
Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble:
for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand, Joel 2:1.
All quotations from the Scriptures will be from the Authorised Version - the best and most accurate English translation of the Scriptures.
Please see sermons down the left hand column of the Blog about why the Authorised Version is the best and most accurate English translation of the Scriptures
and why we reject the many perversions of the Scriptures, including those so beloved of many neo-evangelicals at present such as ESV & NKJV.
Monday, 26 September 2011
Definition of Hyper-Calvinism
A Hyper-Calvinist denies one or more of the following points:
1. that the gospel call applies to all who hear;
2. that faith is the duty of every sinner;
3. that the gospel makes any 'offer' of Christ, salvation, or mercy to the non-elect (or denies that the offer of divine mercy is free and universal);
4. that there is such a thing as 'Common Grace';
5. that God has any sort of love for the non-elect.